Wednesday, July 17, 2013

LaFemme Blush Review

I was first introduced to LaFemme blushes a couple of years ago via Destiny Godly on You Tube. I hurriedly purchased a few of these blushes from Makeup Mania online before everyone went crazy over them (which they eventually did). What can I say...the early bird gets the worm!

I like to think of these blushes as Nars quality with Jordana prices. They come in a wide range of colors and anyone can find something that suits their skin tone. You can get them in pot and pan form, so if you're a professional makeup artist, a makeup enthusiast, or just a makeup junkie (*coughs* recovering), there's something to fit your needs.

LaFemme blushes are highly pigmented, so a little goes a very, very long way. They should last you just a little bit beyond forever. On Makeup Mania, they retail for $3.50 (pot form) and just under $3.00 (pan form) so if you wanted to, you could buy a bunch of them,... maybe even all of them!

 Check out my review below. If you have tried the brand, let me know what you think!


2 comments:

  1. Great job posting this. Very informative. Can you explain why you have an orange color as a blush? What skin complexion will this look good on? On what occasion would be appropriate for it? I would love to use orange. Can you post a video demonstrating the right way to wear it?
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Karen! I'm getting this super late lol. Super late. I hope that you get this. I may send you the link just to make sure lol. I could put an orange on you that would rock your world, boo. You know how we do. ;) misses you a whole lot lol.

    ReplyDelete